A few notes before you book
- All the webinars are being processed by Eventbrite and will be delivered on Zoom.
- A Zoom webinar is not quite the same as the Zoom meetings. You will be invisible and inaudible so you don’t have to worry about being accidentally seen or heard. You can ask questions by typing in the Q&A box.
- If you sign up to the first event, you get a discount off either or both the others.
- The Earlybird tickets are limited in quantity – so don’t delay!
- The webinars start at 7.30pm GMT but “doors will open” at 7.20. Hence the start time of 7.20 on the detail pages. Please arrive before 7.30.
- These events are for adults. However, that the one on sleep could work well for your teenagers so they are welcome to listen if you and they would like.
- Strictly no recording, please. I will supply the Powerpoint with notes to all attendees.
Details and booking links
Do join me! There’s so much negativity and gloom at the moment and I have so much to tell you, including reassuring and empowering things! Together we can help teenage mental health and the young people we care about.
Book early and please tell your friends.