The lucky winners of the giveaway competition to launch Positively Teenage and The Teenage Guide to Life Online are…..
Agnes Guyon and Kevin Sheehan! Congratulations, both.
But now I feel bad for everyone who wanted a copy but didn’t win. SO, I’m giving away two more books. And the winners are….
Sara Fitton and Rita Grant
All the above were picked using a random number generator but then I had to award an extra prize to Sue Wray for going to the trouble of writing a poem!
If you’re named above:
- Congratulations and thanks for being interested
- Please tell me (via the contact link above) your choice of book (Positively Teenage or The Teenage Guide to Life Online)
- Let me know how you’d like them signed
- Let me know if you represent a school, in which case I’ll also send you posters for the library, as well as postcards
- I’ll send the mugs to Agnes and Kevin
If you’re not named above:
- I’m very sorry! But thank you so much for entering and for being interested.
If you’re from a school, have you entered the AskNicolaMorgan well-being competition yet?
Thanks again, everyone. Keep up the good work in your schools and families.