I’m teaming up with the fabulous skin, health and beauty company, This Works, to give away THREE signed copies of my book, The Awesome Power of Sleep, each accompanied by a This Works deep sleep pillow spray worth £19.50. I did some work on the science of sleep for This Works years ago, love their products and am thrilled to be partnering with them on this. I’m also doing an IGTV interview for them on Monday evening – details later!
What you want to know is:
- How to enter
- And how to have better sleep even if you don’t win! It’s a win-win situation…
How to enter
- Simply add an enthusiastic “pick me” comment below
- Take the trouble to check out my sleep webinar in case you’d like to attend (please do!) and, even if you don’t sign up, please share the details with anyone you know who might like to watch. Maybe you could buy a ticket as a present for someone? (Make sure you use the right email address for them.)
Please note: all commenters below will have an equal chance of winning; Each entry will be assigned a number and they will go into a random number generator. You do NOT have to buy anything.
Make sure of four things:
- Deadline for the giveaway is March 19th 11.00am GMT
- One entry per person – more than one from the same family can enter if with a different email address
- You need a UK address
- Type your email address correctly so I can contact you!
How to have better sleep
Everything you need to know (literally) is available either in The Awesome Power of Sleep or in the webinar. There’s more detail in the book and you can read at your leisure but it’s often easier to take in information that you hear and see, which is what my webinar presentation gives you. AND you can ask me questions at the end. AND I promise to answer all questions because I’ll mop up unanswered ones on my blog afterwards.
The webinar, The Power of Sleep, will be a fact-packed session with so much strong advice and fascinating information for adults and teenagers. You can trust me to tell you the truth and to do so with sympathy and reassurance. I’ve been a parent of teenagers myself, and am an anxious person with many pressures that try to stop me sleep. I understand your difficulties but I have strong science to support the advice I’ll give you.
Please book asap so I can stop doing this horrible shouty self-promotion which I hate so much! As you can imagine, online events are now essential to me, as my face-to-face ones have been cancelled for over a year. Besides, online events are the only ones open to the public rather than being curated by a school or conference. So it’s a great chance for people anywhere in the world to have that opportunity. Take chances when they’re available!
Meanwhile, enter the giveaway and if you’re lucky you’ll soon be enjoying the gorgeous smell of This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray as you drift off to a blissful sleep. I use it and love it. And I’ll need it after the webinar, too, as I’m always wired… I sacrifice a night’s sleep every time I do an online event – don’t let that be wasted. Book a ticket! (Did I say that already?)
- Consider booking a ticket and sharing the webinar info with friends and you can add a signed book, if you like! It’s great value and easy.
- Enter the giveaway. It’s free and easy!