(If you are a subscriber to my website, you had your own shop discount code earlier today so you don’t need to read this.)
I have A LOT to tell you and I’m struggling to obey my business assistant, Caroline, who says I must not put Too Much Information in one message. I know she’s right, because I personally can’t take in more than one thi…oh, look, a ladybird…
But I get excited and I do have a lot to tell you. So, one step at a time. Or maybe two.
I’ve launched a beautiful new SHOP (with more features to be added in stage two) and I’m offering you a 10% discount until July 17th. Tell your school because lots of the things are specially for them.
Subscribers have received a 15% discount code. If you subscribe now, contact me for the 15% code. Subscribers automatically get every blog post by email so they don’t miss out on giveaways etc. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Your 10% code is reader10
- Expires July 17th
- Does NOT apply to LIVE events (webinars or the Q&A) or books (I don’t sell books myself)
- Applies to individual/family AND school/organisation licences
- Can’t be used in conjunction with any other code
SECOND – NEW WEBINARS BOOKING NOW
Following the success of my three webinars earlier this year I am back with two more live events at the end of the summer:
***Book for Screens and get a £5 code off Resilience*** Your discount code will arrive in your email confirmation when you book for Screens.
Big discount for group bookings (5+ people): get together with friends and just make sure the person booking puts all the correct email addresses in.
Earlybird prices reduce the headline £15.99 – limited numbers of those so don’t delay!
Why come to a live webinar?
- One advantage of the live events over the recordings is that you will get your questions answered either on the night or on my blog and sometimes both. Confidentiality respected – and you will be invisible and inaudible anyway so fear not!
- I will answer individual questions from attendees by email if you don’t want to put them in public. It’s a genuinely personal offer which you don’t get with a recording.
- You feel you’re part of something, something happening now – but you are invisible and you don’t have to contribute at all.
- Live is just better!
Please spread the word!
COMING VERY SOON (Hope Caroline doesn’t notice this…)
- An invitation to my e-launch for Be Resilient on July 1st
- How to get a free, downloadable, personally signed book plate
- A book giveaway
- And a blog post about how to support a child who has been deeply distressed by an incident
But for now:
- Use your shop discount code (as often as you like) before July 17th
- And book your space at one or both webinars while earlybird prices apply – remember you get £5 off the second when you book the first