Be Resilient is hitting the shelves on Thursday and I’m celebrating in a few ways:
- Having coffee in a chocolate shop in Stamford with my agent in the morning
- Having an e-launch in the evening – with fizz but no cake and there’s an interesting and relevant reason for no cake, which I’ll explain in a blog-post on Thursday entitled How to Build Resilience With a Cake Cost-Benefit Analysis
- A BOOK GIVEAWAY for you starting TODAY
HOW TO ENTER
- Add a “pick me”-style comment below
- Before 6pm BST Fri July 2nd
- I will pick THREE winners by random generator and each will receive a signed copy of Be Resilient AND your choice out of: The Awesome Power of Sleep, Positively Teenage, Exam Attack, Life Online, Body Brilliant or The Teenage Guide to Friends
- If you’d like postcards and posters for your school, I’ll throw those in (carefully)
NB If you work in a school, I’ll send the first SIX of you who reply below some posters and cards for your library or foyer. Just mention that you work in a school.
And if you don’t win, you can still get a personally signed printable bookplate. All you have to do is email me and include a photo of one of my books that you’ve bought (or won or been given!) and a bit of detail about the person you’d like me to write the message to and you’ll receive something like this example on the left.
Everyone’s a winner!
Oh, and the other thing to do if you don’t win is, of course, to consider buying the book. All my books are available here on Bookshop.org and buying them from my bookshelf there helps independent bookshops AND me!