Books are the best presents. My books speak directly to young people (though their adults very often read them eagerly) and I write them in a way you just don’t find in cold online information. Yes, people can get advice and information online but a book is personal, grounding, inspirational. For the minutes, hours, days during which a reader holds and engages with that book, the author is speaking directly to them, to them personally. The words talk to them and wrap them around. Books are the greatest gift.
So, if you’re wondering what to give a teenager you care about, I have an offer:
If you buy three (or more, obvs) signed books from my website:
- You will get 20% off – that’s a big discount!
- You can have them signed personally – in the box(es) provided, write the name of the person you plan to give it to and let me know if you want to say Happy Christmas or whatever; or you can ask me just to sign it without a particular recipient name
- I will add a FREE copy of another book* (and if you buy 6 books I’ll add two free ones). You’re welcome to request a title, but I can’t guarantee it.
- I will add a signed postcard for each book
All you have to do is:
- Buy at least three books in one order from my website – see here and select from books that say “SIGNED COPY AVAILABLE”
- IMPORTANT: add the coupon code 1820 when asked to add a coupon during the checkout process
- Please pay using Paypal – you don’t need an existing Paypal account to do this as anyone can use Paypal. If you don’t want to, select “pay by cheque” but please note that I won’t post your parcel until the cheque has cleared, so this adds significantly to the time you’ll need to wait for your books!
The offer ends on Friday Dec 14th.
Remember: coupon code 1820 gets you a 20% discount, a free book and free signed postcards, if you buy three books.
Christmas, almost sorted!