To celebrate the publication of Exam Attack on Thursday (8th Oct), a competition. This time, there’s a little more to it than my usual Pick me comps. You actually need to think a little bit – but not too much, I promise!
You have to do two things:
- Read the ten tips I’ll put below and vote for the one you think is most important. There’s no right or wrong answer: I am just interested in your opinion! If you wish, say why you chose that one.
- Share an exam tip of your own. I’ll then choose the one I like most! It might be one I already have in the book or it might be one I will wish I’d included! But either is equally worthy of winning. It just needs to be good advice.
Answers in a comment below.
- Deadline 8pm UK time Thursday Oct 8th. HURRY!
- My opinion is final. (And I know I’ll find it difficult.)
- Entries open to anyone in the UK. Individual or school or organisation. Please state whether you are a school, individual or other.
- Two winners will each receive any 4 of my wellbeing books: Exam Attack, Body Brilliant, Positively Teenage, Blame My Brain, The Teenage Guide to Stress, The Teenage Guide to Friends or The Teenage Guide to Life Online.
PLUS: I have a selection of posters and cards to give away to as many schools as possible – all of you, if you’re lucky!
Here are the tips:
Over to you! Vote, create, share.
Together, we can help students attack exams confidently, calmly, successfully.
Do see this short video trailer.
Coming soon: a free video interview with 16yo Imogen who recently aced her GCSEs despite COVID-chaos.
Coming later: Exams With Confidence, a teaching video for schools to introduce the topic of exam prep to students of all abilities.